805, Yash Aqua, above Mcdonald's, Vijay Cross Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat, India - 380009
1. Massage therapy strengthens physical fitness and recovers injuries or pain related to muscles and joints.
2. It helps to maintain flexibility and mobility of the body at a very relaxing stage.
3. As we all know to be happy and healthy it is crucial that our immune system should be strong enough to handle any obstacles. So by massage therapy it benefits in maintaining balance in immune system.
4. Relaxation and reduced stress is the result of consistent massage therapy.
5. At times when we are operated for any body parts then it needs some massage to get back normal rhythm of the body.
6. Some of the problems like blood pressure, diabetes or other similar factors can be controlled or cured by regular massage therapy.
7. With regular massage therapy chemicals like seratonin and dopamine are released that results in getting relaxation and overcome tiredness.
8. Regular massage improves heart rate, steady state of mind and proper circulation of blood.
9. Massaging eliminates stiffness and pain from shoulder and helps in recovering from frozen shoulders.
10. Lastly, it maintains overall state of the cycle of the body that is very important in today’s time.
One of the most influential therapy in today’s world is “Massage therapy” which is done manually to control soft body tissues like ligaments, tendons, muscle and connective tissue that results in enhancing a person’s physical fitness, strength and well-being. If we look at the types of massage therapy methods then they are in masses (commonly termed as modalities). There are various reasons for getting massage done to our body:-
There are proven observations by clinical studies that routine massage therapy results in amplifying our cytotoxic capacity (the movement level of the body’s naturally called “killer cells”) that is there in our immune system. It also reduces the count of T-cells, which boosts the overall functioning of immune system. In one of the study carried by Gail Ironson,, M.D., a 45 minute long massage was given up to five consecutive days a week, consistently for a month period to HIV positive men. This study gave rise serotonin and growth in cells that were viewed as the first line of defense in their immune system.
“Massage is one such therapy that helps in repairing the soft tissue by transporting blood and necessary nutrients to such badly affected area. It not only repairs soft tissues but encourage in breaking up scar tissue that results in muscles supple to lower down the growing of scar tissue further in the place.”
In case of athletes of all disciplines, massage is a boon in getting flexibility and elasticity in the muscles. Professional therapists are trained at such level that they can stretch the muscles in affected areas, elevating boosted flexibility at the time when body is warm and more elastic. Massage therapy includes acting and performing on the body with pressure that might be – stationary, unstructured, structured or moving – tension, motion or vibration, done manually or with the help of aids.
Massage can be done with the help of
In professional way a person taking massage therapy is treated by lying him/her on a massage table, sitting in a massage chair, lying on a mat on the floor and one such similar massage type is aquatic massage that is done in a warm-water pool.
This therapy is known to be oldest form healing art.It is believed that the ancient Indians, Egyptians, Greeks and Chinese were some of them who practiced it and are following today.This therapy was vastly accepted in the United States in the mid-1800, just to diminish in the following century and not revive until the 1960’s and 1970’s.Today, around 100,000 massage therapists in number are found in the United States. They practice massage therapy in health clubs, hospitals, private studios, etc.People prefer to go them for many different reasons for the beneficial of good health. To our wonder it is found that most therapists follow one or two methods of massage techniques from more than 250 varieties of massage techniques.
“Massage helps in boosting brain chemistry responses that gives long lasting feelings of freshness, reduced stress and good mood.“
Ever wondered that knee injuries are the most common injuries. Knee problem is not associated with people who are energetic and active but also for least active people also. Anything hurt to knees may take longer time for its injury to recover from it in short period of time.
Sometimes knee injuries worries a lot when tendon holds it up more than it can then there are chances that it can extend or even worsen. These threatening wounds are particularly called as sprains. Evaluation of Sprains in first, second or third level is done based on its effects on knees.While reviewing one sprain tend to extend the tendon but it avoids from being tore; reviewing at second level sprains tear the filaments, but guess what? Tendon stays at its place; and finally third level it totally tears tendon that gives huge loss to the injured person.
We may wonder that why the tear is created so its reason is that by bending wounds to the knee puts whole of weight on the ligament or meniscus that may squeeze them between the tibial surface and the edges of the femoral condyle. One other fact is that wounds of the muscles or of ligaments surrounding the knee are brought about by extreme hyperextension of the knee or by ill-treatment.
It is noticed that there are chances where stress of the bursas (known as burstis: it is=inflammation) on the knee can happen on account of direct blows or continuous utilize and mishandle. Functionally, a large portion of the structures that strengthen the knee are interconnected. An injured knee may worsen at least one structure that are relying on the system.
• A study in US shows the estimate of 7% of older adults stated soreness underneath the heel.
• Plantar fasciitis is estimated to interpret for 8% of all sports-related injuries.
• There are 26 bones in the human foot, of which the heel is the largest bone.
You are what you eat, and you already know that. What we are about to tell you is how can you keep your joints healthy by making simple changes in your diet. Try to incorporate at least 7 of these food items in your diet daily to keep your joints healthy for a long time.
We are launching a new website to ease your visit to UltraCare PRO and to enhance the presentation of the content with new features.
Our team is excited to come up with the new website and to offer you a better experience in terms of usability and accessibility. As always your comments, ideas, and suggestions are welcome.